1. Adeli Khah, M.H., Vaez Torshizi, R., Rokouei, M., and Tohidi, D. 2008. Inbreeding and its effects on production traits Iranian Zandi sheep. 3rd Congress on Animal Science, Mashad, Iran. 1-4. (In Persian)
2. Allendorf, F.W. 1986. Genetic drift and the loss of alleles versus heterozygosity. Zoo Biol. 5: 181-190.
4. Bahreini Behzadi, M.R., and Keshavarzpour, M. 2015. A study on genetic structure of Kermani sheep by using pedigree analysis in the Shahrbabak sheep breeding station. J. livest. Res. 3: 1-10. (In Persian)
5. Bahri Binabaj, F., Faraji Arogh, H., Rokouei, M., Jafari, M., and Mohammad Hashemi, A. 2012. Estimation of inbreeding trend and its effect on growth traits, longevity and skin score of Karakul sheep breed. 5th Congress on Animal Science, Isfahan, Iran. 760-764. (In Persian).
6. Boichard, D., Maignel, L., and Verrier, E. 1997. The value of using probabilities of gene origin to measure genetic variability in a population. Genet. Sel. Evol. 29: 5–23.
7. Boujenane, I., and Chamia, A. 1997. Effects of inbreeding on reproduction, weights and survival Sardi and Beni Guil sheep. J. Anim. Breed. Genet. 114: 23-31.
8. Caballero, A., and Toro, M.A. 2000. Interrelations between effective population size and other pedigree tools for the management of conserved populations. Genetical Res., Cambridge. 75: 331–343.
9. Cassell, B.G., Adamec, V., and Pearson, R.E. 2003. Effects of incomplete pedigree on estimates of inbreeding and inbreeding depression for days to first service and summit milk yield in Holsteins and Jerseys. J. Dairy Sci. 86: 2967–2976.
10. Danchin-Burge, C., Palhière, I., François, D., Bibé, B., Leroy, G., and verrier, E. 2010. Pedigree analysis of seven small French sheep populations and implications for the management of rare breeds. J. Anim. Sci. 88: 505-516.
11.FAO. 1998. Secondary guidelines for development of national farm animal genetic resources management plans: management of small populations at risk. Food and Agriculture Organization, Rome, Italy.
12.Falconer, D.S., and Mackay, F.C. 1996. Introduction to quantitative genetics. 4th ed. Longman, Harlow, UK.
13.Ghafouri-Kesbi, F. 2010. Analysis of genetic diversity in a close population of Zandi sheep using genealogical information. J. Genet. 89: 479–483.
14. Ghafouri-Kesbi, F. 2012. Using pedigree information to study genetic diversity and re-evaluating a selection program in an experimental flock of Afshari sheep. Arch. Tierz. 4: 375-384.
15.Gholambabaeian, M.M., Rashidi, A., Razmkabir, M., and Mirzamohammadi, E. 2012. Inbreeding coefficient estimate and its effects on pre-weaning traits in Moghani sheep. 5th Congress on Animal Science, Isfahan, Iran. 71-75. (In Persian).
16.Goyache, F., Gutierrez, J.P., Fernandez, I., Gomez, E., Alvarez, I., Dıez, J., and Royo, L.J. 2003. Using pedigree information to monitor genetic variability of endangered populations: the Xalda sheep breed of Asturias as an example. J. Anim. Breed. Genet. 120: 95–103.
17. Gutiérrez, J.P., Altarriba, J., Dıaz, C., Quintanilla, R., Canon, J., and Piedrafita, J. 2003. Pedigree analysis of eight Spanish beef cattle breeds. Genet. Sel. Evol. 35: 43–63.
18.Gutiérrez, J.P., and Goyache, F. 2005. A note on ENDOG: a computer program for analysing pedigree information. J. Anim. Breed. Genet. 122: 172-176.
19.Gutiérrez, J.P., Cervantes, I., and Goyache, F. 2009. Improving the estimation of realized effective population sizes in farm animals. J. Anim. Breed. Genet. 126: 327–332.
20.Lacy, R.C. 1989. Analysis of founder representation in pedigrees: founder equivalents and founder genome equivalents. Zoo Biol. 8: 111–123.
21.Lacy, R.C. 1995. Clarification of genetic terms and their use in the management of captive populations. Zoo Biol. 14: 565–578.
22.Li, M.H., Stranden, I., and Kantanen, J. 2009. Genetic diversity and pedigree analysis of the Finnsheep breed. J. Anim. Sci. 87: 1598-1605.
23.Maignel, L., Boichard, D., and Verrier, E. 1996. Genetic variability of French dairy breeds estimated from pedigree information. Interbull Bull. 14: 49–54.
24.Malécot, G. 1948. Les Mathématiques de I'Hérédité. MassonetCie, Paris, 80 p.
25.Mandal, A., Pant, K.P., Nandy, D.K., Rout, P.K., and Roy, R. 2003. Genetic analysis of growth traits in Muzaffarnagari sheep. Trop. Anim. Health Prod. 35: 271- 284.
26.Meuwissen, T.I., and Luo, Z. 1992. Computing inbreeding coefficients in large populations. Genet. Sel. Evol. 24: 305–313.
27.Meuwissen, T.I., and Woolliams, J.A. 1994. Effective sizes of livestock populations to prevent a decline in fitness. Theor. Appl. Genet. 89: 1019–1026.
28.Mokhtari, M.S., Moradi Shahrbabak, M., Esmailizadeh, A.K., Abdollahi-Arpanahi, R., and Gutierrez, J.P. 2013. Genetic diversity in Kermani sheep assessed from pedigree analysis. Small Rumin. Res. 114: 202–205.
29.Mokhtari, M.S., Moradi Shahrbabak, M., Esmailizadeh, A.K., Moradi Shahrbabak, H., and Gutierrez, J.P. 2014. Pedigree analysis of Iran-Black sheep and inbreeding effects on growth and reproduction traits. Small Rumin. Res. 116: 14–20.
30.Mucha, S., and Windig, J.J. 2009. Effects of incomplete pedigree on genetic management of Dutch Landrace goat. J. Anim. Breed. Genet. 126: 250-256.
31.Paiva, S.R., Facó, O., Faria, D.A., Lacerda, T., Barretto, G.B., Carneiro, P.L.S., Lobo, R.N.B., and McManus, C. 2011. Molecular and pedigree analysis applied to conservation of animal genetic resources: the case of Brazilian Somali hair sheep. Trop. Anim. Health. Prod. DOI 10.1007/s11250-011-9873-6.
32.Pedrosa, V.B., Santana Jr., M.L., Oliveira, P.S., Eler, J.P., and Ferraz, J.B.S. 2010. Population structure and inbreeding effects on growth traits of Santa Inês sheep in Brazil. Small Rumin. Res. 93: 135–139.
33.Rajabi Marand, B., Vaez Torshizi, R., Masoudi, A.A., Rahnama, K., and Seyedalian, S.A.R. 2012. Genetic structure of Iranian Lori-Bakhtiari sheep derived from pedigree information. 5th Congress on Animal Science, Isfahan, Iran. 918-921. (In Persian).
34.Rashedi Dehsahraei, A., Fayazi, J., and Vatankhah, M. 2013. Investigating inbreeding trend and its impact on growth traits of Lori-Bakhtiari Sheep. J. Rumin Res. 1: 65-78. (In Persian)
35.Rashidi, A., Mokhtari, M.S., and Gutierrez, J.P. 2015. Pedigree analysis and inbreeding effects on early growth traits and greasy fleece weight in Markhoz goat. Small Rumin. Res. 124: 1–8.
36.Sargolzaei, M., Iwaisaki, H., and Colleau, J.J. 2006. CFC: a tool for monitoring genetic diversity. In: Proceeding of 8th World Congress on Genetics Applied to Livestock Production, CD-ROM Communication 27–28, Belo Horizonte, Brazil, August 13–18.
37.Sheikhloo, M., Tahmoorespur, M., and Aslaminejad, A.A. 2012. A study of inbreeding of Baluchi Sheep in Abbas Abad breeding center of Mashhad. Iranian J. Anim. Sci. Res. 3: 453-458. (In Persian)
38.Sheikhloo, M., Tahmoorespur, M., and Aslaminejad, A.A. 2013. Study of genetic variability of breeding flock of Makooyi sheep using pedigree analysis. 1st National Conference on Livestock and Poultry Production in Northern Iran, Sari, Iran. 1116-1120. (In Persian)
39.Sonesson, A.K., and Meuwissen, T.H.E. 2000. Mating schemes for optimum contribution selection with constrained rates of inbreeding. Genet. Sel. Evol. 32: 231-248.
40.Tahmoorespur, M., and Sheikhloo, M. 2011. Pedigree analysis of the closed nucleus of Iranian Baluchi sheep. Small Rumin. Res. 99: 1–6.