1. Abdel-Baset, N. 2009. Effect of different dietary energy levels on the performance and nutrient digestibility of lambs. J. Vet. World. 2: 418-420.
2. Banergee, G.C. 1991. A text book of animal Husbandry. 7th ed. Oxford & IBH publishing co. 854 p.
3. Black, J.L. 1983. Growth and development of lambs. In: w. Haresign (Ed), Sheep production, Butterworth, London. 21-58.
4. Cannas, A., Tedeschi, L.O., Atzori, A.S. and Fox, D.G. 2007. Prediction of the growth rate of kids with the small ruminant nutrition system. Annual Meetings of Brazilian Society of Animal Science. Jaboticabal, SP, Brazil. 44:1-3.
5. Church, D.C. and pond, W.G. 1988. Basic Animal nutrition and feeding. Singapore chapter. 7-8.
6. Crouse, J.D., Busboon, J.R., Field, R.A. and Ferrell, C.L. 1981. The effect of breed, diet. Sex, Location and Slaughter weight on lamp growth, carcass composition and flavor. J. Anim. Sci. 53(2): 373-386.
7. Dabiri, N., Fayazi, J. and Shadmanesh, A. 2004. Effect of Different Levels of Energy and Protein on Camel Function. Iranian Agri. Sci. 34(1): 169-176. (In Persian).
8. Ebrahimi, R., Ahmadi, H.R., Zamiri, M.J. and Rowghani, E. 2007. Effect of energy and protein levels on feedlot performance and carcass characteristics of Mehraban ram lambs. Pakistan J. Biol. Sci. 15:1679-1684.
9. Ferreira Casta, M.R., Pereira, E.S., Pimentel, P.G., Marcos, A. and Mizubuti, I.Y. 2013. Effect of dietary energy density on nutrient digestibility, performance and carcass characteristics of Morada Nova lambs. Ciencias Agrsrias Londrina. 34(3): 1398 -1402.
10. Gharabash, A.M., Ghoorchi, T. and Moslemipour, F. 2013. Comparison of the predicted weight gain (NRC system) and the expected weight gain (ARC system) with the actual weight gain of lambs of the Dahlag and Zel. National
Conference on the Development and Conservation of Genetic Resources of Zel and Dahlak Sheep, university of gonbad-kavoos. 73-79.
11. Habibzade, J., Riasi, A., Khoram, H. and Rahmani, H.R. 2015. Effect of feeding greater amounts of dietary energy for ashort-term with or without eCG injection on reproductive performance, serum metabolites and hormones in ewes. Anim. Repro. Sci. 160: 82-89.
12. Hosseini, S.M., Akbari, S.M., Maheri-Sis, N. and Aghsaghali, A.M. 2008. Effect of different energy levels of diet on feed efficiency, growth rate and carcass characteristics of fattening lambs. J. Anim. Vet Adv. 7(12): 1551-1554.
13. Karami, M. 2015. Effect of two levels of dietary energy and fattening period on performance of Chalistori ram lambs, Appl. Anim. Sci. Res. J. 13: 3-16.
14. Kioumarzi, H., Jafari, J. K., Zahedifar, M., Zeidavi, A.R., Mirhosseini, S.Z. and Taherzadeh, M.R. 2008. The effect of dietary energy and protein level on performance, efficiency and carcass characteristics of Taleshi lambs. Asian J. Anim. Vet. Adv. 3: 307-313.
15. Kordestany, A. H. and Ebne-Abbasi, R. 2009. Effect of dietary metabolizable energy and crud protein on feed intake, carcass traits, and mohair production by Markhoz (Iran Angora) male Kids. Anim. Sci. 6 (1): 261-265.
16. Mahgoub, O., Richle, A. and Al-Halhali, S. 2000. Performance of goats fed diet containing various metabolizable
energy. In: Proc. Of 7thinter. Conf. on goat Tours, France. 172 p.
17. Milis, C. H., Liamadis, D., Karalazos, A. and Dotas, D. 2005. Effect of main protein, non-forage fiber and forage source on digestibility, N balance and energy value of sheep ration. Small Rum. Res. 59(1): 65-73.
18. Mohajer, M. and Kamali, R. 2013. Effect of dietary metabolism energy on daily gain and final weight of Zel and Hugh Zel-Shal breeds during different periods. National Conference on the Development and Conservation of Genetic Resources of Zel and Dahlak
Sheep, university of gonbad-kavoos. 68-72.
19. Mussad, G.M. and Deral, D.R. 2009. Effect of dietary energy and phosphorus on nutrients digestibility, blood constituents, and ovarian structures in ewes. Veterinary World, 2: 456-461.
20. Nikkhah, A. and Asadi-moghadam, R. 1994. Study of weight gain, nutritional efficiency and carcass characteristics of fat-tailed and without fat-tailed Iranian lambs. The second fattening seminar, Moghan plain. 42-95.
21. Nikkhah, A., Asadi-moghadam, R. and Gharebash, A.M. 1993. The effect of three ration with different levels of energy on fattening performance of Atabai and Zel lambs. Iranian J. Agric. Sci. 24: 67-82.
22. Notter, D.R., Kelley, R.F. and McClaughherty, F.S. 1991. Effect of ewe breed and management system on efficiency of lamb production. Lamb growth, survival and carcass characteristics. J. Anim. Sci. 69: 22-23.
23. Phengvichith, V. and Ledin, I. 2007. Effect of a diet high in energy and protein on growth, carcase
characteristics and parasite resistance in goats. Trop Anim. Health. Prod. 39: 59–70.
24. Raeisisanzadeh, M., Parsaei, S., Farzad, A., Bashtani, J. and Ardalandoost, A. 2005. Study of different levels of metabolizable energy and crude protein in Baluchi lambs. First Animal Science Congress. Karaj. 321-423.
25. Safaei, A.R., Torbatinejad, N.M., Mansouri, H. and Zerehdaran, S. 2016. Biological effects of grape pomace on performance parameters and blood metabolits of fattening lambs. J. Anim. Sci. 107: 61-74.
26. Statistical Analysis Systems Institute 2002. SAS user’s guide v. 9.1: Statistics.
SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA.
27. Yagoub, Y.M. and Babiker, S.A. 2008. Effect of dietary energy level on growth and carcass characteristics of female goats in Sudan. J. Anim. Sci. 80: 100-115.
28. Zamiri, M.J., and Rezaei-Roodbari, A. 2004. Relationship between blood physiological attributes and carcass characteristics in Iranian fat tailrd sheep, Iranian J. Sci. feed. Technol. 27: 97-106.