1. AOAC. 1990. Official methods of analysis of the Association of official Analytical chemists. Edited by kenneth Helrich. 15th edition. USA.
2. Behgar, M., Ghasemi, S., Naserian, A., Borzoie, A., and Fatollahi, H. 2011. Gamma radiation effects on phenolic. Antioxidants activity and in vitro digestion of pistachio (Pistachia vera) hull. Radiation Physics and Chemistry. 80: 963–967.
3. Bohlouli, A. 2007. Study the effect of pistachio by-products in dairy cows diet in early lactation. M.A. thesis of animal science. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian)
4. Bohlouli, A., Naserian, A.A., Valizadeh, R., and Eftekar shahroodi, F. 2007. The chemical composition and in vitro digestibility of pistachio by-product. Proceedings of the British Society of Animal Science. Pp: 224.
5. Fazaeli, H., and Frough Ameri, N. 2006. Utilization of pistachio by product in the diet of finishing calves. Proceeding of the EAAP annual meeting, Antalya, Turkey. C33: 51p.
6. Fazaeli, H. 2007. Nutritional value of dried pistachio residues with dry alfalfa in sheep. 2nd animal and fishery congress. Animal science research institute. Karaj. Pp: 131-137. (In Persian)
7. Foroughameri, N., and Fazaeli, H. 1996. Nutrition facts of de hulling pistachio by products residues. Research report. Research center of agriculture and natural resources .Pp: 28 - 24. (In Persian)
8. Foroughameri, N., Shakeri, P., and Fazaeli, H. 2007. Use of pistachio residues silage in fattening male calf diet. 3rd Animal science congress. Mashhad. Iran. (In Persian)
9. Hajalizade, Z., Dayyani, A., Tahmasbi, R., and Khezri, A. 2014. Evaluation of chemical composition of pistachio pulp silage and its effect on feed intake, rumen fermentation characteristics and blood parameters in sheep. Journal of Animal Science Research. Pp: 24. (In Persian)
10. Khodaverdi, R., Naserian, A., Jamshidi, R., Razzaghi, A., and Kashfi, H. 2012. The effect of feeding corn, pistachio hulls and tomato pomace silage on performance of chaal male lambs.
Scientific and applied congress of use of agriculture, urban and industrial by-products in animal, poultry and fishery feeds. Tabriz University.
11. Mahdavi, A., Zaghari, M., Zahedifar, M., Nikkhah, A., and Aghashahi, A.R. 2008. The effect of different feeding levels of dried pistachio epicarp on fattening performance of Afshari lamb breed of Iran. Olom keshavarzi va manabe tabiei Journal.15: 139-148. (In Persian)
12. Makkar, H.P.S. 2000. Quantification of Tannins in Tree Foliage. A Laboratory Manual for the FAO/IAEA Co-ordinated Research Project on Use of Nuclear and Related techniques to Develop Simple Tannin Assays for Predicting and Improving the safety and Efficiency of Feeding Ruminants on Tanniniferous Tree Foliage. Joint FAO/IAEA of Nuclear Techniques in Food and Agriculture. Animal Production and Health Sub-programme, FAO/IAEA Working Document. IAEA, Vienna, Austria.
13. McSweeney, C.S., Kennedy, P.M., and John, A. 1988. Effect of ingestion of hydrolysable tannins in Terminalia oblongata on digestion in sheep fed Stylosanthes hamata. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research. 39: 235–244.
14. Memarizade, R. 1997. Survey the effects of replacement of dried pistachio hull in Holstein dairy cow’s nutrition. Ma thesis of animal science, Islamic Azad University. (Khorasgan unit). (In Persian)
15. Mokhtarpour, A., Naserian, A.A., Tahmasbi, A.M., and Valizadeh, R. 2012. Effect of feeding pistachio by-products silage supplemented with polyethylene glycol and urea on Holstein dairy cows performance in early lactation. Livestock Science .148: 208–213.
16. Moradi, M., Afzalzade, A., Behgar, M., and Norouzian, M. 2015. Effect of diets containing treated pistachio by-products with Bim electron, soda and poly ethylene glycol on digestibility and performance of Zandi fattening lambs. Iranian Journal of Animal Science Research. 7: 278-284. (In Persian)
17. Norouzian, M.A., and Ghiasi, S.E. 2012. Carcass performance and meat mineral content in Balouchi lamb fed pistachio by-products. Meat Science. 92: 157–159.
18. Rahimi, A., Naserian, A., Valizadeh, R., and Tahmasbi, A. 2013. Effect of alfalfa replacement with different levels of pistachio hull on feed consumption, nutrient digestibility, rumen fermentation metabolites, blood metabolites and nitrogen balance in balouchi male lamb. Iranian journal of animal science research. 5: 190-200. (In Persian)
19. SAS User’s Guide: Statistics, Version 9.0 Edition. SAS Inst. Inc., Cary, NC. 2005.
20. Seyyedmomen, S.M. 2007. Application of pistachio residues in ruminant nutrition. Animal, poultry and fishery nutrition journal. First year. Num 3. Pp: 26-33. (In Persian)
21. Shakeri, P. 2016. Pistachio by-product as an alternative forage source for male lambs: Effects on performance, blood metabolites, and urine characteristics. Animal Feed Science and Technology. 211: 92–99.
22. Shakeri, P., and Fazaeli, H. 2007. Study on the use of different levels of pistachio by-product in diets of fattening lambs. Iran J Agric Science. 38: 529-534. (In Persian)
23. Shakeri, P., Riasi, A., Alikhani, M., Fazaeli, H., and Ghorbani, G.R. 2013. Effects of feeding pistachio by-products silage on growth performance, serum metabolites and urine characteristics in Holstein male calves. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition 97: 1022–1029.
24. Vahmani, P. 2005. Chemical composition, digestibility and rumen and intestine disappearance of pistachio by products in Holstein dairy cows in mid lactation. Ma thesis of animal science. Ferdowsi university of Mashhad. (In Persian)
25. Valizadeh, R., Norouzian, M., Salemi, M., Ghiasi, E., and Yari, M. 2010. Effects of feeding pistachio by-products on hematology and performance of balouchi lambs. Journal of animal and veterinary advances. 9(7): 1115-1119.