1. Ali, A. 2007. Effect of time of eCG administration on follicular response and reproductive performance of FGA-treated Ossimi ewes. Small Ruminant Research. 72: 33-37.
2. Babaei-Kafiabad, M., Sadeghipanah, H., and Karimi, K. 2014. Timing of eCG injection in hormonal treatment program of estrus induction in Torki-Ghashghaei ewes during deep anestrus. Small Ruminant Research. 2: 113-132. (In Persian)
3. Barrett, D., MBartlewski, P.M., Batista-Arteaga, M., Symington, A., and Rawlings, N.C. 2004. Ultrasound and endocrine evaluation of the ovarian response to a single dose of 500 IU eCG following a 12- day treatment with progestagen-releasing intravaginal sponges in the breeding and non-breeding season in ewes. Theriogenology. 61: 311-327.
4. Ben-Said, S., Lomet, D., Chesneau, D., Lardic, L., Canepa, S., Guillaume, D., Briant, C., Fabre-Nys, C., and Caraty, A. 2007. Differential estradiol requirement for the induction of estrus behavior and the luteinizing hormone surge in two breeds of sheep. Biology of Reproduction. 76: 673-680.
5. Boscos, C.M., Samartzi, F.C., Dellis, S., Rogge, A., Stefanakis, A., and Krambovitis, E. 2002. Use of progestagen-gonadotrophin treatment in estrus synchronization of sheep. Theriogenology. 58: 1261-1272.
6. Emsen, E., and Yaprak, M. 2006. Effect of controlled breeding on the fertility of Awassi and Red Karaman ewes and the performance of the offspring. Small Ruminant Research. 66: 230-235.
7. Gomez-Brunet, A., Santiago-Moreno, J., Montoro, V., Garde, J., Pons, P., Gonzalez-Bulnes, A., and Opez-Sebastian, A.L. 2006. Reproductive performance and progesterone secretion in es-trus-induced Manchega ewes treated with hCG at the time of AI. Small Ruminant Research. 71: 117-122.
8. Habibizad, J., Riasi, A., and Kohram, H. 2015. Follicular dynamics and progesterone and oestradiol concentrations during the estrus cycle of Nadine’s ewes. Iranian Journal of Veterinary Clinical Sciences. 10: 21-32.
9. Hafez, B., and Hafez, E.S.E. 2000. Reproduction in farm animals. 7th ed., Lippincott Willimas and Wilkins, Philadelphia. U.S.A. 509p.
10. Hashemi, M., Safdarian, M., and Kafi, M. 2006. Estrous response to synchronization of estrus using different progesterone treatments outside the natural breeding season in ewes. Small Ruminant Research. 65: 279-283.
11. Husein, M.Q., and Ababneh, M.M. 2008. A new strategy for superior reproductive performance of ewes bred out-of-season utilizing progestagen supplement prior to withdrawal of intravaginal pessaries. Theriogenology. 69: 376-383.
12. Ince, D., and Karaca, O. 2009. Effects of oestrus synchronization and various doses of PMSG administrations in Chios x Kivircik (F1) sheep on reproductive performances. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 8: 1948-1952.
13. Kara, C., Orman, A., Topal, E., and Carkungoz, E. 2010. Effects of supplementary nutrition in Awassi ewes on sexual behaviors and reproductive traits. Journal of Biological and Environmental Sciences. 4: 15-21.
14. Karaca, F., Ataman, M.B., and Coyan, K. 2009. Synchronization of estrus with short- and long-term progestagen treatments and the use of GnRH prior to short-term progestagen treatment in ewes. Small Ruminant Research. 81: 185-188.
15. Kermani-Moakhar, H., Kohram, H., Zareh Shahneh, A., and Saberifar, T. 2012. Ovarian response and pregnancy rate following different doses of eCG treatment in Chall ewes. Small Ruminant Research. 102: 63-67.
16. Koyuncu, M., and Ozis Alticekic, S. 2010. Effects of progestagen and PMSG on estrous synchronization and fertility in Kivircik ewes during natural breeding season. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences. 23: 308-311.
17. Koyuncu, M., Yerlikaya, H., and Altincekic, S.O. 2008. Effect of injection with dexamethasone and progestagens-PMSG on reproduction and rearing of lambs in semi-intensive condition. The Journal of Biological Sciences. 11: 680-682.
18. Kridli, R.T., Abdullah, A.Y., and Husein, M.Q. 2009. The effect of breed type and lactation status on reproductive performance in Awassi ewes. South African Journal of Animal Science. 39: 15-18.
19. Kridli, R.T., Husein, M.Q., and Humphrey, W.D. 2003. Effect of royal jelly and GnRH on the estrus synchronization and pregnancy rate in ewes using intravaginal sponges. Small Ruminant Research. 49: 25-30.
20. Kusina, N.T., Tarwirei, F., Hamudikuwanda, H., Agumba, G., and Mukwena, J. 2000. A comparison of the effects of progesterone sponges and ear implants, PGF2alpha, and their combination on efficacy of estrus synchronization and fertility of Mashona goat does. Theriogenology. 53: 1567-1580.
21. Mahmoud-Zadeh, A. 1997. Embryo transfer and its dependent biotechnology in domestic animals. University of Guilan, 240p. (In Persian)
22. Mandiki, S.N., Noel, B., Bister, J.L., Peeters, R., Beerlandt, G., Decuypere, E., Visscher, A., Suess, R., Haulfuss K.H., and Paquay, R. 2000. Pre-ovulatory follicular characteristics and ovulation rates in different breed crosses, carriers or non-carriers of the Booroola or Cambridge fecundity gene. Animal Reproduction Science. 63: 77-88.
23. Martinez, M.F., McLeod, B., Tattersfield, G., Smaill, B., Quirke, L.D., and Juengel, J.L. 2015. Successful induction of oestrus, ovulation and pregnancy in adult ewes and ewe lambs out of the breeding season using a GnRH + progesterone oestrus synchronisation protocol. Animal Reproduction Science. 155: 28-35.
24. Menchaca, A., and Rubianes, E. 2004. New treatments associated with timed artificial insemination in small ruminants. Reproduction, Fertility and Development. 16: 403-413.
25. Menchaca, A., Miller, V., Salveraglio, V., and Rubianes, E. 2007. Endocrine, luteal and follicular responses after the use of the Short-Term Protocol to synchronize ovulation in goats. Animal Reproduction Science. 102: 76-87.
26. Mulvaney, F.J., Morris, S.T., Kenyon, P.R., Morel, P.C.H., West, D.M., Vinoles, C., and Glover, K.M.M. 2013. Comparison between the reproductive performance of ewe hoggets and mature ewes following a progesterone-based oestrus synchronization protocol. New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research. 56: 288-296.
27. Nosrati, M., Tahmorespoor, M., Vatandoost, M., and Behgar, M. 2011. Effects of PMSG doses on reproductive performance of Kurdi ewes artificially inseminated during breeding season. Iranian Journal of Applied Animal Science. 1: 125-129.
28. Quintero-Elisea, J.A., Maclas-Cruz, U., Alvarez-Valenzuela, F.D., Correa-Calderon, A., Gonzalez-Reyna, A., Lucero-Magana, F.A., Soto-Navarro, S.A., and Avendano-Reyes, L. 2011. The effects of time and dose of pregnant mare serum gonadotropin (PMSG) on reproductive efficiency in hair sheep ewes. Tropical Animal Health and Production. 43: 1567-1573.
29. Romano, J.E. 1996. Comparison of fluorgestone and me-droxyprogesterone intravaginal pessaries for estrus synchro-nization in dairy goats. Small Ruminant Research. 22: 219-233.
30. Salehi, R., Kohram, H., Towhidi, A., Kermani-Moakhar, H., and Honarvar, M. 2010. Follicular development and ovulation rate following different superovulatory treatments in Chall ewes. Small Ruminant Research. 93: 213-217.
31. Simonetti, L., Forcada, F., Rivera, O.E., Carou, N., Alberio, R.H., Abecia, J.A., and Palacin, I. 2007. Simplified superovulatory treatments in Corriedale ewes. Animal Reproduction Science. 45: 95-113.
32. Simonetti, L., Ramos, G., and Gardon, J.C. 2002. Effect of estrous synchronization and artificial insemination on reproductive performance of Merino sheep. Brazilian Journal of Veterinary Research and Animal Science. 39: 143-146.
33. Wilkins, J.F. 1997. Method of stimulating ovulation rate in Merino ewes may affect conception but not embryo survival. Animal Reproduction Science. 47: 31-42.
34. Zarkawi, M. 2001. Oestrous synchronisation and twinning rate of Syrian Awassi ewes treated with progestagen and PMSG during the breeding season. New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research. 44: 159-163.
35. Zeleke, M., Greyling, J.P.C., Schwalbach, L.M.J., Muller, T., and Erasmus, J.A. 2005. Effect of progestagen and eCG on oestrus synchronization and fertility in Dorper ewes during the transition period. Small Ruminant Research. 56: 47-53.