1. Alhadrami, G.A., Nigm, A.A., and Kholif, A.M. 1997. Effect of roughage to concentrate ratio on performance and carcass characteristics of local lambs in the United Arab Emirates. Gulf Journal of Scientific Research. 15: 137-138.
2. Batajoo, K.K., and Shaver, R.D. 1994. Impact of non-fiber carbohydrate on intake, digestion and milk production by dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 77: 1580-1588.
3. Beyzaie, B., Sari, D., Bojarpour, D., Chaji, D., and Islamic, D. 1392. The effect of substitution of starch with soluble fiber on nutrient digestibility and carcass characteristics of the sheep fed high concentrate diets with low gas production. Journal Research in ruminants. 4: 47-64 (translated in Persian).
4. Bengochea, W.L., Lardy, G.P., Bauer, M.L., and Navarro, S.A. 2005. Effect of grain processing degree on intake digestion ruminal fermentation and performance characteristics of steers fed medium concentric growing diets. Journal of Animal Science, 83:2815-2825.
5. Bowman, J.G.P., and Asplund, J.M. 1988. Evaluation of mixed Lucerne Caucasian bluestem hay diets fed to sheep. Animal Feed Science and Technology. 20: 19-31.
6. Dehghan-banadaki, M., Corbett, R., and Oba, M. 2007. Effects of barley grain processing on productivity of cattle. Animal Feed Science and Technology. 137: 1-24.
7. Faatehi, F., Yazdi, K.F., Dehghanbanadaki, D., and Babak Moradi, S. 1388. The effect of different ratios of barley grain growth and carcass characteristics of Holstein calves Heifer. Research Journal of Animal Science. 19: 123-112 (In Persian).
8. Farzad, A.R. 1375. Effect of live weight, carcass quality of feedlot male baluchi Breeds, Proceedings of the First Seminar of sheep and goats. Livestock research institute. 35: 123-145 (translated in Persian).
9. Jabbar, M.A., and Anjum, M.I. 2008. Effect of diets with different forage to concentrate ratio for fattening of lohi lambs. Pakistan Veterinary Journal. 28: 150-152.
10. Karkoodi, K., and Khalajzadeh, S. 2014. Effect of grinding or dry-rolling of wheat grain on performance, some blood and rumen parameters on Holstein calves. Journal of Farm Animal Nutrition and Physiology. 1: 31-39.
11. Mahgoub, O., Lu, C.D., and Early, I.R.J. 2000. Effects of dietary energy density on feed intake, body weight gain and carcass chemical composition of Omani growing lambs. Small Ruminant Research. 37: 35-42.
12. Owens, F.N., and Zinn, R.A. 2005. Influence of processing on site and extent of digestion corn grab for cattle. Journal of Animal Science. 33: 78-85.
13. Rapetti, L., and Bava, L. 2004. Effect of grinding of maize and level of starch on digestibility and lactation performance of Saanen goats. South African Journal of Animal Science. 34: 85-88.
14. Sadeghi, M.E., Kamalzadeh, AS.A. And Kabiri Monfared, AS. 2005. The effect of different levels of barley, wheat straw and duration of fattening of indigenous lamb carcass characteristics of Bushehr. Proceedings of the Second Seminar goats and sheep country. 725-72 (In Persian).
15. Sulieman, A.S., Galbraith, H., and Topps, J.H. 1986. Growth Performance and body composition of early weaned wither lambs treated with trenbolone acetate combined with oestradiol-17 B. Journal of Animal Production. 43: 109-114.
16. Theurea, C.B., Huber, J.T., Delgado Elorduy, A., and Wanderly, R. 1999. Summary of steam flacking corn of sorghum grain for lactating dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 82: 1950-1959.
17. Yahaghi, M., Liang, J.B., Balcells, J., Valizadeh, R., Alimon, A.R., and Ho, Y.W. 2012. Effect of replacing barley with corn or sorghum grain on rumen fermentation characteristics and performance of Iranian Baluchi lamb fed high concentrate rations. Journal of Animal Production Science. 52: 263-268.